Our mission is to make sure we advise our clients on the statutes, regulations and rules within the industry…
Think Ghana Series: Agriculture Sector
* Legal Services
The food and agriculture industry is unique, growing and has specific legal needs that cannot always be met with a mere generalized practice.
1. The Team has Lawyers & Experts Specializing in:
Regulatory Licencing and Permitting
Trade Marks and Branding
Financing of Farms
Land use for Farms and Food Production
Compliance with Best Management Practices
Contracts and Agreements drafting
Commodity future trading
Land Tenure and Land Tenancy System
Agricultural Machinery and Equipment trading
Wildlife breeding and Collecting business (Official representative of Eublah Exotics: Eublah Exotics
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Private Equity & Joint Ventures
Commercial Law (Commercial Agreements)
Trading in approved Agro-Chemicals
Agric Sale of Goods
Investment structures, funding and trade finance
2. Commercial Agriculture Operations.
3. Agricultural Infrastructures.
4. As Modern Technologies and Processes Emerges.
Technology related Trade and Commerce in the Agro Industry
5. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Food and Agriculture Industry.
Women in Agriculture
Food Security and Production
The Right to Food
6. Our Team Also Deals With.
Farm equipment and machine